At the end of 2017, illion (formerly trading as Dun & Bradstreet) commenced a rebrand, re-defining our profile as a forward-thinking and innovative business that provides unique and insightful solutions tailored to our customers’ needs.
The rebranding exercise presented an opportunity for the business to identify our inherent values and culture. We have articulated illion values as part of our new brand and identity.
At illion, we are committed to creating an organisation that makes our people proud. One where they have a strong emotional contract as well as an employment contract. Late last year, we asked everyone in the business to share their thoughts on “who we are” and a group of team members, representing all areas of the business, attended a workshop to drill deeper into the feedback we received.
We are very excited to now share our new illion values with you.
This is about making waves, daring to challenge, to lead and to accept the risk of failure, in order to innovate.
- Back yourself
- We welcome people who are prepared to challenge the status quo
- Don’t let the risk of failure stop you from aiming high
RAISE THE BAR.
Smashing our goals, not settling, setting aspirational standards and being accountable.
- We keep striving to be better
- We challenge ourselves
- Be brave by setting really high standards for ourselves
WE ARE SAFE KEEPERS OF DATA.
There is no compromise when it comes to our data. Not now, not ever.
- We don’t take shortcuts or make compromises when it comes to our data
- We are all responsible and accountable for data security, integrity & compliance
WE FIND SMART WAYS TO GET SH*T DONE.
We are super industrious. We collaborate. We always find a way.
- We are solutions orientated
- Nothing is impossible
- We don’t blame anyone ever – we collaborate, we are inclusive, we take each other on the journey
We are committing to these values and we give you full permission to call us out on it if you see us doing otherwise. Be bold!
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our teams across Australia and New Zealand. If you’re looking for a new opportunity – whether it be your first role or the next step – we want to hear from you!